Payment service provider Apple Pay
You can pay with Apple Pay as part of the ordering process. To do this, you must confirm the payment via the "Apple Pay" service on a supported Apple device, following the verification steps. For the transaction, Apple Pay uses the payment data you have stored in the Apple Wallet app. For more information, see https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT201469
Payment service provider Google Pay
You can pay with Google Pay as part of the ordering process. To do this, you must confirm the payment using the “Google Pay” mobile app on a supported device, following verification steps. For the transaction, Google Pay uses the payment data you have stored in the app. For more information, see https://support.google.com/pay/merchants/answer/6345242?hl=de
Payment service provider PayPal
Just a few steps to payment:
1. Select “PayPal” as the payment method at the checkout.
2. To process the payment, you will be redirected to the PayPal website.
3. If you are already a PayPal customer, you can log in with your PayPal user data and initiate the payment.
If you don't have a PayPal account yet, you can create a PayPal account and then confirm the payment. For the payment methods direct debit via PayPal, credit card via PayPal and purchase on account via PayPal, it is not necessary to set up a PayPal account.
4. You will then join us (www.my-habits.de) returned.
Klarna payment service provider
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. The payment is made to Klarna:
- Invoice: The payment period is 14 days from the dispatch of the goods / ticket / or, for other services, the provision of the service. You can find the invoice conditions here.
- Installment purchase: With the Klarna financing service, you can flexibly pay for your purchase in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least EUR 6,95) or under the conditions otherwise specified in the cash register. The installment payment is due at the end of the month after Klarna sends a monthly invoice. For more information on hire purchase including general terms and conditions and standard European consumer credit information, click here.
- Immediately: Your account will be charged immediately after placing the order.
- Direct debit: The debit is made after the goods have been dispatched. You will be informed of the time by email.
General information about Klarna is available here: www.klarna.com. Your personal details will be treated by Klarna in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations and in accordance with the information in Klarna's data protection regulations.
Payment service provider Checkout from Klarna
With Klarna Checkout you can complete your order particularly quickly and easily - without additional registration. Either you pay conveniently by invoice or you can choose an alternative payment method within 30 minutes of placing your order. This option is limited to the payment types within the Klarna Checkout, ie to the payment types purchase on account, installment purchase, credit card, direct debit and instant transfer.
If you are using Klarna Checkout for the first time, it may happen that you cannot select your desired payment method. However, you can always settle the payment by credit card or instant transfer.
If you have any questions about the Klarna checkout (payment process) or an existing Klarna payment, please do not hesitate to contact the friendly colleagues of the Klarna support team. You can reach Klarna's customer service Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 22 p.m. and Saturday / Sunday from 10 a.m. to 17 p.m. on Tel 0221/66950110 or via the contact form www.klarna.de.
Payment service provider Sofort by Klarna
Sofortüberweisung - Pay easily and directly.
"Right away." is the direct transfer procedure of Sofort GmbH - A Klarna Group Company. You pay securely and conveniently with your usual online banking data (PIN / TAN) without registration - now in the new Klarna design. After completing the transfer, the merchant receives a real-time confirmation. In this way, he can send stored goods and digital goods immediately - you receive your purchases faster.